13 Dec 2019

Deathwatch - Relic Falchion Super Heavy Tank Destroyer - WIP

Hello one and all,

A quick update post. I've made steady progress with the Deathwatch Falchion. I've added a drybrush of light grey to the armour, and then added line highlights of Eshin Grey, and then Thunderhawk Blue.
I've also picked out details with Leadblecher and then added washes of Nuln Oil and Agrax Earthshade. I am using red as a spot colour across the force for the weapons so that is the same with the Falchion, with the gun shield and Lascannon muzzles painted red, using a wash of Agrax Earthshade wash.
The main weapon barrels has a wash of Blue to highlight the heat effects to the end of the weapon. I will be adding further colours, and a black/silver end to finish.
Thanks for stopping by!  Cheers, Lord Halfpenny.

2 comments:

  1. A mighty tank I know, my Baneblade went Boom! without firing a shot :( I'd ease back on the blue heat stain to a silver again halfway to apply the other colours over it, otherwise you'll have heat stain down the entire length!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Ultimate Deathwatch requisition. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin