3 Feb 2018

Adeptus Custodes - Custodian Guardians - WIP

 Hi one and all,

I'm slowly making progress with my Adeptus Custodes, with only the final few details to complete before these guys are done.

There are 5 Sword Bearers, and 5 with Guardian Spears, as well as the Forge World event model Ixion Hale who will make a perfect Shield Captain HQ choice!
I've gone for a bright gold finish, with a bright red should guards and helmet plume.  I've also tried to use the 'emerald blue' colour to the silver painted blade- I really like the effect - as the blade shimmers in the light. I've used contrasting red and green gem colours on the armour and Guardians.
Thanks for looking! Cheers, Lord Halfpenny.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the showcase pics in the lightbox and less potato quality photos ;) These are shaping up to look great, love Ixion Hale, I am yet to start mine (beyond the squad of Exo-Armoured short stocky Custodes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good man! I love your blades

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin