16 Feb 2018

Adeptus Custodes - Custodian Guard - Completed Squad #1

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thank you all for the constant encouragement, return visits and look-see’s, from all of us at WeeMen, this humble corner of the blogosphere just hit 800,000 page views, sincere gratitude and cheers from Siph, Lord Halfpenny and the elusive 6thDegree. Anyway, on to the latest additions to our WeeMen!

I've been making steady progress on my Adeptus Custodes, recently, and have just finished the first 5 Custodian Guards.

These are armed with Sentinel Blades and Storm Shields. There is also one armed with the Custodes Vexillla.
I'm really happy with the way the 5 Custodian Guards look, the combination of the gold armour, with the bright red really pops, as well as the blue hue of the weapons contrasting with the gems.
For the lenses of the helmets, I've painted them with the Soulstone Blue gem colour, over Stormhost Silver, it gives the lens a really nice, natural look rather than the painted blue lens.
Thanks for looking! Cheers, Lord Halfpenny. (10 painting points - great job, Siph)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking Custodes. For the Emperor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look very cool, I suppose I’d better paint my Custards soon...

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin