25 Feb 2018

Imperial Agents - Astra Telepathica - Primaris Psyker

Hello All, thanks for dropping in. Amongst my to-do pile and whilst I should be concentrating on the finishing touches of the RTB01 Squaduary Squad, I got distracted and finished this guy. He was going to be a Psyker with my fledgling Imperial Guard but as they have found a new home with the Genestealer Cult and the one true Four Armed Emperor, this left this Psyker without a force.
I'm not yet sure how forces work with army building Imperium units in a force but this guy could feasibly be in a battlefield role with my Sisters of Battle or Inquisition Forces, even my Grey Knights? He has the Factions - Imperium - Astra Militarum - Astra Telepathica and Scholastica Psykana so I'm sure I can use him somewhere.
He could even mount up in a Taurox with 3 DKK inspired Ogryns as they amount to transport capacity of 9 leaving a spare space for a Commissar or Psyker... and come to play in bigger battles with a Baneblade or two. But for now, it's good to have another loose thread of the to-do pile finished.

Cheers, Siph. (1 painting point)

3 comments:

  1. Nice work on the robes! I think a nice shaded and highlighted red looks awesome on a model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Somehow, you know that when he pinches his fingers and thumb together, somebody's head is going to go pop. Get back to work on the Beakys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Michael, shame my red robes Guard are now all traitor GSC ;)
    @ Monkeychuka, fear not, RTB01 Beakies are finished now. Ha ha

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin