31 Oct 2021

Dreadtober Recap - Six Years Veteran Progress

 

Hi Dreadtober-teers, thanks for dropping by, since I finished this year's pledge a week early I thought I'd continue my Dreadtober posts this week with the re-cap of my offerings over the years of participating with this fine friendly hobby event - as you can see from the photo above, the event has been fruitful and I am seven Dreadnoughts better off for my six years of participation.

2020 - Relic Leviathan Dreadnought with Grav-Flux Bombards


2018 - MKIV Ironclad Dreadnought from Forge World

2017 - Modern Deredeo with Space Marine Casualty

2016 - Plastic Contemptor Dreadnought with re-posed legs

Cheers, and great work to all the Dreadtober-teers this year, thanks for the inspiration and the Dreads! And not forgetting it was run by Marc (Old School Gaming) so a massive thanks to him for keeping the hobby event alive for another year! And thanks to the founder Greggles, and Joe B and Todd (Sincain40K) and Joel (Mordian7th) for their contributions through the years too. See you next year Dreadtober-teers!

Cheers, Siph

11 comments:

  1. Excellent work Siph! Thanks for taking part again this year, it is great to have some veterans around to show the new blood how to get the job done :-) Same time next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great run of work there, Siph. It's fun to see the work all together. I posted a similar pick form my six years of participation and it kinda took me a back to see it together.

    Hope you find siimilar satisfaction in your own work here, which is very good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was great getting them all out and remembering the past events

      Delete
  3. All kool stuff !

    esp Eddie & Fury.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Siph! You are a legend when it comes to this event and I always enjoy seeing what you're working on. I love your group shot from the last 6 years! Takes me back and what an amazing group of dreads you have there :)
    Thanks for sharing and for all your comments & support for this awesome hobby event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you and the Team for continuing this fine friendly adventure

      Delete
  5. 2017 was the first year I took part. I'd observed Dreadtober for a couple of years and never found projects align so I could join in. But I really liked what I saw being painted and how supportive it was. So, I made sure to block out that month so I could be a part of it. I did my Genestealer Cult Sentinels. The following year I committed to building 2 Imperial Knights, I'm not sure how far I got but real-life events overshadowed the outcome.

    2019 I did my Redemptor Dreadnought and last year it was a Tyrannofex, that was complete apart from a dodgy varnish. I'll continue to be a part of it thanks to the efforts and sense of community of other Dreadtober-teers like yourself Siph, Marc for running the blog and Greggles, Joe B, Todd and Joel who started it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think you smash it out of the park! Great to be involved

      Delete
  6. That Necron really stands out in the sea of grey! Appreciate seeing all the angry not-robots together. ;)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin