5 Nov 2021

Lord TITANium Halfpenny - Games Room updates

 Hello one and all!

A quick update, I have finally taken delivery of the missing parts to the warbringer, these parts all ready to be soaked, and then completed.

I've also started work on the damaged knight lancers of my collection following a unit failure which resulted in mass destruction. This has given me an oppotunity to redo the lights and get them fixed into position rather than with tape. 

Finally, the games table is up and ready, I am planning on having the table either 'game ready' or as a large table for building/painting terrain or titans, I also have some battle tiles that I could use, there are also plans for a build 4x6 table with full trench system.. watch this space! 

Cheers, LH

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin