15 Nov 2021

Chaos Daemons - Flesh Hounds of Khorne

Hello all, thanks for dropping by. I added five more Flesh Hounds of Khorne to my existing five Hounds. Some head swaps between the set meant no two hounds were the same.
I followed the same scheme as the first five. Contrast paints over Wraithbone primer, Flesh Tearers Red and Shyish Purple. The vanes around the head were picked out with Squig Orange and the Claws Eshin Grey, Dawnstone and Fortress Grey.
The Collar of Khorne was Brazen Brass, highlighted Fulgrite Copper and washed Agrax to dull it back down. I love the variation in colour of the Shyish Purple, Contrast Paints are ideal for organics.
The spikes and tail blades were Shyish Purple over the Fleshtearers Red. The tongue also Squig Orange and the teeth Ushabti Bone and contrast Skeleton Horde. The final touch was a little Nihilakh Oxide on the Brass Collar and the bases my usual recipe of Mournfang Brown, drybrushed Karak Stone and Ushabti Bone. Tufts were from Gamers Grass.
And now the whole pack, hopefully they will be quick enough and robust enough to get across the field and tear into the enemy!

Cheers, Siph (10pts)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no thank you, I already had my fill of Daemons for this month...

    (nice paint jobs though!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very.... red.

    Painting aside, I think I prefer the previous generation's sculpts. But I will now have to go and check later.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin