30 Mar 2020

Chaos Daemons - Plague Drones of Nurgle #2

Hello All, thanks for dropping by. Following on from last week's Plague Drones, I have finished the final three, an offering as blessings for Papa Nurgle to ward him away in these times, so now I either have two squads of three, or one big blob of six which can be fielded together for a more survivable and threatening board presence.  I have a couple of GUO to paint, perhaps this is the time for them... wish you all good health!

These three used the long Prehensile Proboscis, for a look like Elephant Rot Flies, I added some Nurgles Rot dripping out  of these disgusting proboscis.
The carapace and exoskeleton was done the same using Skeleton Horde and the wings the same as the first three, however the bodies of these three were blue and washed again Agrax, Sepia and Biel Tan. This Plaguebearer has the Icon of Chaos for the hopeful 'reality blinks' roll of a one...
I love the look of these Rot Flies, I'm tempted to buy a single one to make a Daemon Prince of Nurgle using it's thorax and wings and the torso of the Nurgle Champion with Axe.
The third of the Plague Drones has a Plague Sword for the re-rolls to wound and I used some Nihilakh Oxide to show the aged weapon.
And here is a shot of all six together, quite an intimidating look and presence on the battlefield, perhaps that is their secret weapon, I am yet to try them out so I look forward to that soon.

Thanks for dropping by, Cheers, Siph. (15pts)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! They all look great together and fantastic individually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fantastically grotesque! Bravo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purge them with fire. It's for the best.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin