13 Mar 2020

Legio Crucius - Titan Weapon Upgrades - WIP

Hello One and All,

Another week flies by, another hobby week complete. This week I have been working on the Reaver  Astramos weapon upgrades I have waiting to finish.

ChainFist
Probably one of the most sought after weapons, this one I found in my bitz box - no idea when I picked this one up!
This has been painted like the fist, with Legio Crucius Black and White stripes with a gold trim. I need to add a wash and then a final highlight to complete. The pose was done to match the fist for a close combat monster.

'Dreadfire' Reaver
The second and third weapon arms are the Apocalypse Missile Launcher pods. I've finished the basecoat of the trim and again need to wash/highlight the trim to complete. I will also need to spray the missiles white, and add to finish the arms off.
Getting there, nearly done with these upgrades, the 2nd Reaver will probably get the Dreadfire loadout amongst other arms I have, all interchangeable as seen HERE.

Cheers, Lord Halfpenny.

1 comment:

  1. Love the dreadfire ... looks awesome. The Chainfist and power fist is also great. Which I could just go for more weapon arms instead of new titans for each idea I get...

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin