6 Mar 2020

Imperial Knights - Banners WIP

Hello one and all,

This week with regards the war against grey plastic has seen me go back to complete my Knights - by completing their banners and other associated details from the sprue, seals etc. There are 18 Knights sat waiting to be finished, once the banners are done I will go back to making up the transfers required to add these to the completed list!
The banners have been painted to match the armour colour of the respective knight, with a Zandri Dust/Agrax finish for the centre of the banner. Here I will be adding the Knights symbol and details.
The purity seals have been painted as per my normal schemes to match my Ultramarine/ Deathwatch/Imperial forces, with a red face and Zandri Dust/Agrax/highlights.

The the other WIP progress might be on something bigger.. more to follow. Lord Halfpenny

3 comments:

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin