31 Jan 2020

Deathwatch Corvus Blackstar and Watch Captain - WIP

Hello one and all,

A quick WIP post for more Deathwatch marines.

I have main steady progress on my 3rd Corvus flyers, which will be completed to match the other 2 flyers finished towards the back end of last year. Exactly the same scheme as before.
I have also started work on a Captain - this guy is from the Imperial Fists Chapter. He has been painted like my other Deathwatch stuff, using a metallic black for the armour. I have opted to try a yellow contrast for the cloak against the black - I think it works quite well. To finish I will be line highlighting the armour plates, and then details.

thanks for stopping by! LH

3 comments:

  1. Cool force coming together, lots of Corvus Flyers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Metallic black is pretty cool, how do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming along well, and those flyers...fantastic! Quite a little air force there for the Deathwatch.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin