4 May 2017

Master of the Forge on Jet Bike Conversion

Hi One and All!

Thank you again for checking out our blog,

Up on show next is my, what counted as a Master of the Forge, now Techmarine on a Jet Bike (Counts as Bike), with under slung Conversion Beamer. This was a project I started about 5 years ago, with the idea before that! Siph did his version of a MotF Techmarine on bike after I had the idea for mine, so a while back indeed! 

The Jetbike is the Sammael model, with the addition of a Techmarine body, and legs in place of Sammael. The under slung Plasma Cannon was then cut away, and replaced with a Forgeworld Contemptor Conversion Beamer - the arm perfectly sits within the void left by the plasma cannon. a portion of the Plasma Cannon is used to look like a vent from the Beamer.
The Techmarine tome on the front of the bike I decided to add script that looked like how a Conversion Beamer might work, to be honest is designed to look like an X-ray system which is what my degree in University is, Radiography!

The final picture is the MotF flying on the battle board. I do hope the rules in 8th include him so I can use him as I planned!
Thanks for looking, Cheers, Lord Halfpenny.

Edit, Following comments- pleasse see the close up of the book.. 

5 comments:

  1. Looks well and a clever use of parts. Bravo. Any close up, flst shots of the book please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent conversion. I will get Andy BG to mark your conversion beamer homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8th edition wargear changes is going to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin