18 May 2017

Bloodthirsters of Khorne

Hi One and all,

To follow up on my Bloodthirster posts, here are the other Bloodthirsters I own,

First up my Bloodthirster - Greater Daemon of Khorne, this was a purchase from Ebay so I can't take credit for the paint job.
 Here are the 3 Bloodthirsters together.
 And then additions with my older metal Bloodthirsters,
Its looking at the scales that I don't think I'll be using the metal models for future battles, they are in size with a daemon prince, I'm not sure what other people are thinking with the new/old models? please add your comments thoughts and feedback about this. They might end up similar to my other old daemon lords with a new 'statue' paint scheme which I'm intending to do.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I must confess my envy: that is an awesome collecfion!

    I have one of the original RT era ones, and I just could not bring myself to downgrade him to a DP. I was going to use him as a summoned BT if I ever got the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....... About that Apoc game. It'll have to wait until I've got a few more titans....

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin