18 May 2012

Blog Wars 3 Daemon Army List

The time has come to submit my army list- as posted previously I'm opting to go for the 'themed' daemon army- Mono-Khorne, I'm hoping that the Dice (Khorne) Gods will be smiling on me as I have made the (foolish) decision to not include Icons- this in part is due to the points cost, and the fact that Khorne I'm sure wouldn't like his army to go to war with 'Magic'

HQ
A bloodthirster with Blessing of the Blood God, and Unholy Might
Skulltaker on a Juggernaut
Herald of Khorne on a Juggernaut with Blessing of the Blood God
Elite
5 Bloodcrushers
Troops
8 man Bloodletter Squad
7 man Bloodletter Squad
5 man Bloodletter Squad
5 man Bloodletter Squad
Fast
5 Flesh Hounds, + Karanak (making the squad 6 strong)
Heavy
3 Soul Grinders, all with Plhegm upgrade

I'm not sure on the split of the army for initial waves, however I'll be making this decision prior to each game.

The army is pretty easy to pick the main 'heavy' hitters- and my initial plans, I've also included 2 smaller Bloodletter squads- the hope is that with the smaller 'footprint' I will be able to deep strike them into tighter spots without having any deep striking mishaps...  Karanak is a new addition which I haven't tried yet- I'm sure I'll end up playing GK throughout the event, thus having a squad with a 2+ save against them will be worth its weight in gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin