23 Mar 2017

Bloodthirster / Skarbrand The Exiled One - WIP #2

 Hi- thanks for dropping by!

Up today is an update on my WIP Bloodthirster and Skarbrand that I posted a few weeks ago.

I'm making steady progress with the two- I' looking at one final level of extreme highlights for the skin to pick up the muscle definition, and then to detail the feet and ankles. The bases needs a final dry brush to highlight also.

 Skarbrand's face has had a lot of attention to pick out the detail. I'm still need get the eyes and horns done, I think for the damaged horns I'm going to finish them with a black edge- again trying to show that the horn has necosis,  like I've done with the wings. The good, 'healthy' horns will be completed with a lighter edge as a contrast.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. They are looking well. Fair play for doing the both at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment- I thought it would be best to try doing them at the same time to try to make sure the skin tones are similar..

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin