30 Jan 2019

Necron Dynasty - Necron Warriors - 45-50

Hello all, so I posted back in Summer 2017 that I had finished my Necron Warriors now that I had 45 done, I thought that'll be plenty, then 8th dropped and large blobs of Warriors and the Reanimation Protocols made Warriors a solid chice for any Dynasty. So, I purchased a squad of ready made Warriors on eBay and painted to match my existing troops.
Here are Warriors 45-50, nothing special but five more simple automatons to swell my Overlord's ranks. 5 more in the pipeline and then I aim to get a final 5 to make a round 60, so I can field 3x20 blobs - they should be hard enough to shift and reanimation protocols being active every turn regardless of when they fell.

Thanks for dropping by, more Titan progress soon as I aim to get Warlord Dominus Victoria finished for the Titan Owners Club UK Walk in June.

Cheers, Siph. (5 points)

2 comments:

  1. What sort of lists are you looking at for Necrons at the moment. Myself I am limited in numbers of models so my list is relatively fixed, but its good to get an idea of what everyone else is considering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few Units so 3x20 blobs of Warriors with a few Crypteks to buff, Scarabs 3x6 bases, Praetorians with Swords and Boards as bodyguard to Overlord, I only have 3x Wraiths so will use them alongside some Anthracites from FW. Some NightScythes and Spyders where points allow and a C'Tan Shard. I have a Ghost Ark, but that means reducing a squad of Warriors to 10 I think so they can embark? Not sure tho, haven't had a battle in 8th yet!

      Delete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin