18 Jan 2019

Legio Crucius - Warbringer Nemesis Titan - WIP #3

Hi All,

Due to other commitments I've made slow progress with the Warbringer. I've dry tested the new leg armour pieces that arrived last week. These look to fit nicely in position.







These will be painted in sub sections prior to fixing into position.

I've also spent some time working on the back vents on the rear. Again these will be painted as a sub piece, These will be pinned into place once painted.

I've also started work on the weapons- the 2 Volcano cannons before I start on the quake cannon..

Cheers LH

2 comments:

  1. Ah ha, the leg saga is over and correct parts delivered, glad the beast is back out on sale too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scale of that thing is just insane.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin