25 Jan 2019

Legio Crucius - Warbringer Nemesis Titan - WIP #4

Hi All,

This work business gets in the way of progress.. as does the weather! I'm yet to get any paint on the Warbringer Nemesis yet, however I have got to the point that all that is left to complete is to magnetise the weapons into place.

Current progress...

Weapons - the side guns need a little work to correct a slight bend on the second turret. These will be magnetised into place.
The two Battle Titan Volcano Cannons and Nemesis Quake Cannon are built, and are ready for painting. The arms will be magnetised to the elbow/arm which will be locked into place. The Quake Cannon, I am still in 2 minds with - whether to glue into a fixed position, or to magnetise it to allow in to move.
'tis a HUGE beast of a weapon...
The body - is complete, with all armour pads ready for painting to. The 2 'characters' for the walk way are built, however I am still not 100% on whether to use them, or to instead use a SM model instead.
The Head - Of course I had to get some LED's installed some where! the lights are in, but I need to repair damage to the left 'socket' that I managed to damage during the installation.
Thanks for looking! LH

3 comments:

  1. That Quake Cannon is huge! Leave the eye socket as battle damage? Just paint it that way? I’m not having observers on my walkway, the shockwave would pulverise the innards of the Princeps/Logicator, so only an Astartes would be able to resist, but why would an Astartes be present on Collegia Titanicus business?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarring around the eye is very characterful.

    I'm with Siph on the platform business.

    It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot damn dude, I love this kit! What a total rig!!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin