30 Oct 2023

In Honour of Dreadtober - I am away but always a Dreadtober-teer!

I am unfortunately away this year for one of my favourite blog hobby events, every October I try to take part on Dreadtober, with great success adding to my forces throughout the years, and in a year where I am potentially adding more dreadnoughts than ever (owning to the fact that I purchased 18 of a mate) and did my three Redemptor chassis pictured above (Redemptor / Ballistus / Brutalis) it is a shame I couldn't be home to participate.
Here are my previous offerings - and whoever participated this year - Congratulations!

Cheers, Siph

2 comments:

  1. All good, mate!! I will post these in the final digest and they will make the 2023 gallery. They look fantastic, btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes great work; excellent having you and your work along in spirit. I hope the month has gone well for you.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin