3 Nov 2023

Deathwatch Marines - Reivers and more Characters - Done!

Hello all,

A crazy few weeks, but have got several bits complete to add to the growing Deathwatch force. I've got done, a Captain, a Lieutenant, 5 Reivers and a DKK Siege Drill

Captain

I've completed a Deathwatch firstborn Captain with a Jump pack, armed with a Thunder Hammer and Shield, The perfect combo for full assault tactics! The Marine is from the Sons Of Medusa Chapter.

Lieutenant

This marine has been sitting in the pile of shame for some time - this was a Games Day I picked up years ago, based on the cover art for 2nd Ed (I believe..) I've converted the Left arm so that he now has the DW symbol on his pauldron. The model has been painted with the normal DW scheme, with touches of the original art - the flame patterns and Yellow Bolter!

5 Reivers

These guys have had parts from other minis added, and then used the same style of 'camo' as my Eliminator squad- with the Tau inspired camo phasing from camo to armour. Really happy with how these guys look. I am really happy with the Serg' who appears to be going 'SShhhhhh...' to his next victim.. very Ork Kommando-style!

Death Korps of Krieg Siege Drill

It was with the Krieg stuff years ago and I believe bought at a Games Day some 15 years ago.. I've opted for a DW style scheme for this - I can image the DW using it to penetrate a Necron tomb, or other Xeno threat! 

Thanks for looking! LH (30pts)

1 comment:

  1. Love these additions, the Reivers look great and the Sergeant awesome. The Siege Drill was a blast from the past, I had one too. The Sergeant from Games Day is a nice mini, I like the scheme and the flames.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin