9 Oct 2023

Relictors Chapter Space Marine - Castraferrum Venerable Dreadnought #3

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping by. I am scheduling these posts again as I return overseas. But Dreadtober continues at Dreadtober blog this year, so in light of that I prepared some Dreads. This is the third of many Dreadnought reinforcements I bought from Goddenzilla at Kaiju Country blog. A Venerable Dreadnought, aptly from the 1st Company Relictors as any good Veteran should be but attached to the 5th Company to guide them with Wisdom of the Ancients.
I now have the honour of matching 18 of these to my current Relictors Battle Company, mainly all the Castraferrum types
Here is Goddenzilla's version, and below mine. 
As you can see I have redone a fair few panels with a lighter grey, my Codex Grey. I've repainted the gold trim, added decals, repainted the plasma from Green to Blue glow, and various little bits. And matched the base to my own armies. 
Don't forget to check out the progress of Dreadtober-teers at this year's Dreadtober!

Cheers, Siph (5pts)

3 comments:

  1. A lovely finish! Really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a thing of beauty, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome, a definite glow-up from it's earlier version -t's amazing how much that worn gold adds to it but I think it lifts it immensely.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin