2 Oct 2023

Redemptor and Brutalis Dreadnoughts - Relictors Decals

Just a quick one, I've updated the Redemptor Dreadnought to match the Brutalis Dreadnought now both sporting the Relictors decals from Fallout Hobbies. I'm liking the new livery.
Unfortunately I am not around for this year’s Dreadtober but check them out and join during the month of October at the link in sidebar.
The massive side skull decals come in left and right versions so the icon is always looking forward or to the left as the basic icon looks to the left. Fear not, I am currently (when writing - I am away at mo irl) working on a third itteration of the Redemptor chassis, with a Ballistus Dreadnought, the replacement of the basic Castraferrum Lascannon and Missile Launcher variation - RIP Castraferrum (but - I have plenty of them to re-paint from my mate Goddenzilla).

Cheers, Siph

3 comments:

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin