13 Oct 2023

More Deathwatch additions - Brutalis Dreadnought and Eliminators - DONE!

Hello All,

This weeks offerings are further additions for the Deathwatch force, 

First up is the Brutalis Dreadnought - from the Rainbow Warriors Chapter!

I really love the look of this, the model screams 'combat!' I was tempted to opt for another chapter, but for some reason I thought I'd go old school with it. The chapter symbol is free hand, with a chapter marking on the right knee armour plate. The armour is painted as per my Deathwatch, with the addition of a resin base - you can't have too many tactical rocks!

This was my offerings for the Dreadtober event! A great addition to the force!

 Next up, 3 Primaris Eliminators. These at kitbashed from the original Eliminator kit, and Reivers kit, armed with the spare snipers (I've got another 2 to do)

I opted to paint these with a transition scheme of Deathwatch Black into camo/chameleon colour, based on the colours of the base in a  Tau- styled look. I've used a blue hue finished with white for the transition lines, and really happy with how this has finished. I am planning to do this style for all Phobos armoured marines. 

Thanks for looking! LH (11pts) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin