1 Apr 2022

Counts as Inquisitor and companion WIP

 Hello All,

I opted to try another colour other than metallic black this week, thus started work on an Inquistor model and a companion.

This model was from Ax faction, which I belive is no longer operating. I really like the look and character of the model, with the view of her being a Xenos hunter. I've initally gone for a yellow base, however this might change as I want the model to have a slight steampunk style, The wooden bow has been given a 'power weapon' coloured ends to match the deathwatch cool blue tones. 

The companion is an eBay purchase, no idea where from, the model looks to be a small child, infected with some nuclear/nurgle thing. The model has a gas mask, whilst holding a teddy, and with a right arm that has been infected badly. The back of the model is cabling etc. to holder her in the air.

 I like the idea that the Inquisitor saved her from an event, and now the girl follows the inquisitor to war. Maybe there is a hint of a daemon in her body, or she can pull powers from the warp to defend the Inquisitor.. LH

2 comments:

  1. I like the creepy Daemonhost girl servitor thing, but the barely clothed Inquisition nah, it’s a pass from me, doesn’t really fit =I= vibe at all imho mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also in doubt over the steampunk-sailorgurl as an actual Inquisitor; I'd run has as a part of a retinue. Having said that, it's your game and you should do what you want/like.

    I really like the creepy child model. I've two real creepy children here; the idea of a one inch high one that can be put away in a box in the garage for months at a time is quite appealing.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin