22 Apr 2022

WIP Week Update - Terrain and Redemptors

 Hello All,

This week I've been attacking some terrain that I've had for a while to see whether this could be an option for future buildings. The kit is a TT combat building, 'Gothic Servitialis'. 


Really happy with how the kit went together - I really like the way you can remove the different floors to get inside the building - this could be an option for fire fights inside buildings which could be fun! The plan is to coat the base of the building with a textured spray, then apply futher damage, then paint up from a grey base. The kit includes details which I will paint gold, then apply prior to weathering. 


The 2 Deathwatch Dreadnoughts are coming together, hopefully these will be complete very soon! I am really liking the 3D printed parts that add soo much character to the model! I've built the chaplain as if he is mid charge, weapon raised high! 

 The Scythes Dread is less dynamic, standing back -supporting the lines. Again, fantastic kit with crisp, sharp details! LH

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pose on the Deathwatch Chaplain Dread, nice twist on hips conveys movement. Terrain eh? About time lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that building...

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin