15 Apr 2022

WeeMen Mini Titan Walk at Greetings from the Warp LH photos - Pic heavy

Hi All!

As Siph mentioned in his post earlier this week, WeeMen dusted off their Titans and headed to Greetings from the Warp for a Mini Walk. Loads of laughs, destruction, and my Warbringer Rotengen having a catastrophic reactor melt down that nearly took out Hell's Daughter, my Warlord, in the explosion - the resultant damage caused the Titan to fall in the ensuing volley of fire! 

I finished with 2 'Engine Kills' with 2 of my maniple falling in battle.  

Pics of the Event.


















All at the Titan Owners Club are great, and one of my favourite parts is catching up with all of the follow princeps, its such a specticle to see all the titans match to war. It did get me thinking, Siph should we do a mini walk for the Blog? We’ve got enough titans! LH

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to do a mini walk for the blog, let me know; work occasionally takes me to the south coast so I could drop my three off one time and pick them again later.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin