29 Apr 2022

Further WIP Deathwatch/Terrain

Hello All! this week has been a little crazy with work, thus reduced time to finish off some marines!

I've added details to the 9 man squad of Primaris Marines, these just need an edge highlights, bases and then some requiring decals to finish. I've tried some free hand again for the Storm Giant' chapter marine, and happy with the result.




I've also started on the 3 Outriders - getting the Silver left arm, and armour plate on the bike to match. I think these will be a good addition to the force. 

I've also almost finished fabricating another building, a fortified Pulpit - this is again, an MDF building, which will be used with other similar buildings for a large battlefield!

Cheers, LH

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin