28 Mar 2022

Relictors Space Marines - Sternguard Razorback

Hi all, thanks for dropping by, I have finished a much needed transport option for my recently completed Sternguard Squads, an Assault Cannon armed Razorback.
This was an eBay purchase from previously Death Company Blood Angels, so the wonky barrels on the Assault Cannon turret are not my doing. Hardly noticeable until pointed out.
The doors and headlamps were 3rd party Resin kits I believe, the resin colour was green when I scratched the surface so not original, but a nice addition to my Relictors force, similar to the Whirlwind Artillery tanks I have done previously with Arcane Ruins big skulls on the doors (HERE).
I used my usual go to for heat staining the barrels, Nuln-Drakenhof Nightshade-Leviathan Purple-Sepia washes. Easy to do and looks effective.
The naming of my tanks continues, this time after a Tom Cruise film - great film. The Company number is also 1st Company to show it is attached to the Sternguard Veterans.
The front plough was from Forge World (I added to the eBay tank) I had been waiting for an opportunity to add it to a tank for years, I think its even OOP now! - and decals also from FW. The Chains were from the Chaos Rhino kit, accessories sprue - why buy a Rhino when you can get loads of spares for Relictors vehicles with a few Chaos Rhinos...
A fine addition to the Sternguard armoury and my ever growing Battle Company+

Cheers, Siph (5pts)

5 comments:

  1. Well that's a damn fine looking tank if I ever saw one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah! Definitely a sweet ride for the Relictors Sternguard. Love the plough...it's clear that work gets done when Relictors advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, really like the front headlights. Pity about the cannons not being aligned, no one else will notice but its the sort of thing to drive you mad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all. Back from work away so hopefully get some more hobby time and not just scheduled posts as I’m running low ;)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin