21 Mar 2022

Relictors Space Marines - Sternguard Squad w/ Combi-Plasma

 

Hello All, thanks for dropping by. My latest offering (scheduled as I am away) is my Sternguard Squad armed with Combi-Plasma Bolters, a fearsome Squad to drop down in a Drop Pod or out of a Rhino/Razorback.
These complement my existing Sternguard Squads, Special Issue Bolters and Heavy Bolters seen HERE, or my crazy burning braziers ten man Combi-Melta Squad HERE
The Sergeant is made from the Limited Edition Thunderhammer/Storm Shield veteran from a while back, I used his Storm Shield on my jump Captain with Teeth of Terra (HERE)
I put an Iron Halo on one pad with some decal chequers. This was a FW Combi-Plasma Bolter, hence the compact size.
The Powerpack was from the old metal Cypher  model, it was sold in packs of ten with a Fabius Bile manipulating arm back pack years ago, I picked one up for these and my Apothecary.
The Chainsword from the Sternguard plastics
These two Sternguard were painted in 2009! The cloaked one in May 2009, re-armed with a Combi-Melta in June 2011 and again converted to Combi-Plasma some time ago...
Good to finally see the back of them after all these years (pun intended!) Haha
The newer additions to make up numbers, a mix from mainly Sternguard plastics
Feels good to finally get these off the overdue to-do pile!

Cheers, Siph (3pts - two from 2009)

1 comment:

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin