6 Sept 2021

Relictors Space Marines - Sicaran Omega Tank Destroyer

Hi All, thanks for dropping by. The latest addition to the Relictors Armoury is a Sicaran Omega Tank Destroyer, a completely oversized Plasma Array. When it first came out I wasn't so keen, however its sheer sillyness has grown on me and I quite like the ludicrous nature of the turret!
Retrofitted to allow the Sicaran hull to carry heavier firepower, the Omega is a formidable tank hunter. It utilises the speed provided by the Sicaran’s engines to apply overwhelming short range firepower in battle, racing forwards to ambush and obliterate the lumbering siege tanks of enemy columns.
I bought this on eBay as a World Eaters Sicaran, missing a few bits, sensor on the turret and ammo magazines on the Heavy Bolters. I added some spares from the bitz box and the sensor on the turret doesn't really notice as there is a huge sensor box on the front of the turret regardless!
I painted the turret black to match my Sicaran Battle Tank and the power cables my usual green, plus Plasma bright Blue and White, the Heavy Bolters are magnetised and I decided to echo the turret black on the armoured cowlings.
I do think Sicaran's are my favourite looking Space Marine Tank, its a good looking beast.
This was added to my extensive 5th Company... well, what's ANOTHER tank between friends!
And here they are both together, the Sicaran Battle Tank from 2015 and the newest addition, the Sicaran Omega Tank Destroyer.

Cheers, Siph (5pts)

5 comments:

  1. The Omega came out great. Nice work. Looks excellent next to its sibling. I have a Venator and a Punisher in the back log for my First Legion force that I'm looking forward to painting. The Sicaran is definitely one of the better looking chassis for Space Marine tanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is fantastic!! I need to get one of those some day. Love the plasma glow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sweet! I have the envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what it'd look like, if it's possible for the decimators to be horizontal instead of vertically aligned? I wonder if that would make it appear less oversized? I fancy a Sicaran too, but have zero justification for it. I think it'll be one of those things I'll get when I retire and I have nothing left to waste my money on. Unless of course by then, we descend into a Mad Max world of batter and savagery and it'll be the last thing on my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Titan shins will at last need all that armour.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin