18 Sept 2020

Deathwatch - Primaris Aggressors - WIP

Hello!

A really quick post, due to moving house, my hobby time has been limited however, I did try something new this week. I recently saw a video online using make up brushes for drybrushing. I thought I'd give it a go on my Aggressors. This was the first coat, and I am planning on doing a second drybrush before going back onto the details.
The brush is softer than a normal brush, and looks to pick out more details. I do plan to do a full post with better quality pics to demonstrate. I opted for a 4 brush set from a local shop, which price wise wasn't too expensive at £15.
Thanks for looking! Cheers, Lord Halfpenny.

2 comments:

  1. Man, what a great idea! What color are you drybrushing over which basecoat? (I've recently started a Deathwatch army myself).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up a set from Amazon for about £8. Hammered them for drybrushing scenery, and they clean up reasonably well. Far more economical than miniature-focused products, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin