25 Sept 2020

Lord Halfpenny - Moving House

Hello all!

This weeks post is a little different, the geek hobby room is fully packed (almost) and ready for a new adventure! We are moving to a place where I will be able to have a full bespoke hobby room which I will be designing. The plan is to get a hobby space up and going to allow me to crack on with some painting whilst the Techpriests get on with building the new geek space. I'll be adding details as the big project comes together.
(Note - the picture is from google images, not mine - with the amount of 40k stuff I have I need a Leviathan to move it)

Wish me luck. Cheers, Lord Halfpenny

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to the new games room when Covid allows! Right time to have a hobby pause ;)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin