26 Apr 2019

Legio Crucius - Warlord Titan - WIP #3 - Progress

Hi One and All,

Further Warlord progress this week, the Warlord is starting to come together now. 

The endoskeleton has had a basecoat (black) then sprayed up Silver. This will then get a few washes of Agrax to add depth, and then highlight.
I've also started the task of detailing the edges of the armour plates. These have been painted similar to the other Legio Crucius Titans in my collection, with black, white and a selection of stripes and checks (I will do a check guide soon).
I have also spent some time working on the head to allow the addition of LED lights. I have added several 'holes' ready for them. These will be ran through the head into the body were I will have the battery holder housed.
There are still a load of armour plates to go and the Walk in June is getting very close...

Thanks for looking, LH

4 comments:

  1. Great guns mate, serious progress, catching up with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go go! Looking very cool. Hope you make the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget, if it gets too late and you need them, you can pick them up beforehand and drop off afterwards on your way past....

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin