3 Jun 2024

Relictors Space Marine Chapter - Castraferrum Ironclad Dreadnought #8

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping by. I am scheduling these posts again as I return overseas. This is the eighth of many Dreadnought reinforcements I bought from Goddenzilla at Kaiju Country blog. An Ironclad Castraferrum Dreadnought.
The scheme from Goddenzilla has been adapted to my own, the golds repainted, overall brightened up, and some optics re-coloured. This one is also joining my 4th Company as the 5th have plenty! 
The Dreadnought Siege Chainfist sports the new Relictors decals.
I repainted the base to match my own scheme and some tufts were added.
This one was extensively re-painted to a lighter grey to match my forces, and the details touched up. Here is Goddenzilla's original Dreadnought, also Relictors scheme. 
Eight of the eighteen sorted and added to the Relictors forces, cheers Goddenzilla mate.

Thanks for dropping by, Cheers, Siph (5pts)

1 comment:

  1. Dreads for the Dread God! That's a lot of dreadnoughts; but they all have their own character and look aces. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin