6 May 2024

Necron Dynasty - Overlord with Warscythe and Tachyon Arrow

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping by. A character from the Indomitus Boxset is finally done, an Overlord with Warscythe and Tachyon Arrow. 
My Gauss energy is red and orange so the usual box-art greens are all replaced with reds. The armour panels of my Necron Dynasty is a dark blue and as ever, the more gold the character has the higher rank.
This sculpt has a beefy appearance, and the little rock at his feet has a cheeky little Scarab. 
The Tachyon Arrow is a wrist mounted energy weapon worn by Necrontyr royalty which when activated transmutes a sliver of inert metal into an unstoppable thunderbolt capable of piercing a mountain, and the Single-shot variants are tremendously powerful, capable of firing a projectile at the speed of light which can instantly destroy an Imperial Titan.

Cheers, Siph (10pts)

4 comments:

  1. He looks very cool. I love the splashes of colour. You've given me something to consider when I do my own Necrons!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing your Dynasty shape up!

      Delete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin