10 May 2024

Deathwatch Space Marines - More Captains! Done!

Hello one and all!

Sorry for the lack of posts on my side, its been a busy few weeks, however there are big updates soon!

This weeks offerings are two Deathwatch Captains, these are 'home made' and are taken from a well known 3D printing site.

Centurion Captain

This guy I had to have the moment I saw the file, the model was flipped so the shoulder pauldrons were correct. I've painted the same style as my other Deathwatch, the model is armed with a chain blade and flamer, in game this could be a Terminator captain, or house rules. The model had a back pack added to finish.


Gravis Captain

This guy is a 'hit!' I wanted to have models that look imposing on the battle, and this guy does for sure! He has had his left arm mirrored from the right, with some purity seals added. I've also added a skull helm which was purchased from an auction site prior to me getting my printer. Again, finished off with the same scheme as the DW.


Thanks for swinging by! LH (20pts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin