24 May 2021

Adeptus Titanicus - Legio Mortis Warbringer Nemesis Titan

Hello Titan fans, a slightly smaller Titan than I am used to, but I have completed my second Adeptus Titanicus Titan, a Warbringer Nemesis Titan armed with the mighty Mori-Quake Cannon and twin Battle Titan Volcano Cannons.

I took inspiration from the box artwork and added black and white stripes on some of the panels, but followed loosely the same scheme as my Mortis AT Reaver, a red carapace and black and gold body.
I added some heat staining to the muzzles of the mighty Battle Titan Volcano Cannons, and chose black for the armour panels, some weapons I have done red armour plates.
The rear of the Titan, all the armoured plates are pretty much forward facing, this is a longer range artillery support Titan rather than a brawler like a Warlord or Reaver, as such I will probably field as long range weapon choices rather than a Titan Power Fist or Chain Fist.
That said, the armour panels are an improvement over the venerable Reaver with more interlocking plate and armoured thighs, the Reaver lacks armour in the thigh and upper arm area.
I added decals from the AT Legio Mortis Titan transfer sheets. 
And finally a shot showing the arm armaments, all magnetised, as are the Icarus AA flak guns, no idea why really, but the magnet slots were already pre-drilled so a simple 5mm x 1mm disc neodymium magnet was easy to fit.

Cheers, Siph (5pts AT Titan)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Great looking engine. The Morris scheme came out well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How big is she ? Can we have a picture with a real titan for scale ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to but away at sea. I’m sure Google will help you out. I’ll post next to a Reaver 28mm when I get back mate

      Delete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin