12 Jun 2020

Legio Crucius - Mori Quake Cannon Conversion for Warlord Titan

Hello one and all,

Thank you for stopping by!

I’ve recently completed my converted Mori Quake Cannon for the Warlord Titan. For this conversion, I used the Mori Quake Cannon from the Warbringer Nemesis Titan carapace and a Sunfury Plasma Annihilator cannon from the Warlord Titan, plus the gun shield from the Warlord Bellicosa Volcano Cannon. This seems insane to do, however I am doing a second conversion to be shown soon with the offcuts.
For the weapon I removed the ‘elbow’ connection point from the Sunfury Plasma Annihilator, and prepared this to be added to the cannon. Next up was to sand down and flatten the top point of the Mori Quake Cannon to allow the elbow to be pinned into place. Parts of the Mori Quake Cannon were chopped and changed to fit around the new joint.
For the ammo magazine, I used the 2 ammo boxes from the Warbringer Nemesis Quake Cannon kit, and pinned them together flipped at 90 degrees – I used the AT quake cannon as inspiration and guidance here. These fit really nicely into the main body, I also pinned this into place. I chopped up the rear section and lower support to fit the new ammo box for both ascetics and also to add additional support.
The Mori Quake has 2 curved sections to fit the gun carriage, for the inner section I added a part from a plasma generator plastic kit- a servo skull section which fits nicely into space.
For the outer section I added the gun shield from the Bellicosa Volcano Cannon kit.
The weapon was painted akin to the other Warlord weapons, with decals added for Legio Crucius.

Now I have 2 loadouts for the warlord, the first 2 Sunfury Plasma Annihilators for close range combat, or the second a Mori Quake Cannon and Bellicosa Volcano Cannon for a long range monster!

I am really happy with how the weapon looks, I am sure there will be a Mori Quake Cannon available soon, I was keen to have had the weapon as an option for the proposed 2020 UK Titan Walk - however this event was postponed due to the covid-19 situation.  

Thanks for stopping by! LH (Annual Painting - 10pts)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's epic !


    (do you see what I did there ?)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin