8 Jun 2020

Chaos Daemons - Bloodletters of Khorne

Hello all, thanks for dropping by, this week's addition to my Daemonic Incursion is another squad of Bloodletters, these can boost my current blob of 10 Bloodletters, giving me the option to run a squad of 20 if needed and an Icon of Chaos to help 'reality blink' and restore numbers.
These have a dark red to black fade scheme on the horns rather than horn, adding to the horrific substance of these, and firey Hellblades. I have also included an Instrument of Chaos to give bonuses if I pay the points.
The Khorne Daemon rules give bonuses to attacks and charging, as Khorne loves to fight!
The Icon of Chaos is a big symbol of the wrathful Chaos God of Khorne, covered in blood, I used some Blood for the Blood God technical paint for a wet blood look, befitting of Khorne.
Coming at you! RRRRARGH!

Cheers, Siph (10 points)

5 comments:

  1. Did you use contrast paint? Looks great whatever. I really like the swords too. They look like hot irons ready to brand the servants of the false Emperor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I added a Fleshtearer Red Contrast over the red basecoat but then with some standard highlights and spots. The claws and Instrument of Chaos was also Skeleton Horde contrast.

      Delete
  2. OOH! Love the red to black fade edged with yellow on the swords!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...shame about the God, but still very nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin