15 Mar 2019

Chaos Daemons - Pink Horrors of Tzeentch

Hello one and all,

I've had some time away with work in hotels, so I picked my trusty case with models and paint, and finished a unit of Pink Horrors (and next weeks post too).

These were painted the same as my other 2 units of 10, just with different coloured tongues to make out the units in combat.
The pink was achieved with a base coat of Emperor's Children Pink over a white base, with then a wash of Carroburg Crimson.
A nice bright unit to go with my daemon force.

Cheers, Lord Halfpenny (10 points to the annual painting total)

1 comment:

  1. They look great, nice a quick method too, I'll try out your method on my next squad of Horrors if I get more.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin