3 Nov 2015

Blog Wars X - Iron Warriors list

Hi guys - sorry for dropping off the face of the planet for the last 6 months...a combination of work, wedding planning and a Destiny addiction hasn't left much (any) time for hobbling. That being said, there was no way I would be missing out on the Blog Wars X - so on to my list:


HQ
Abaddon 265
TROOPS

10 CSMs 
140
2 Plasma Guns 30
Rhino 35
Havoc 12
10 CSMs  140
2 Plasma Guns 30
Rhino 35
Havoc 12
ELITE
5 CSM Termis 157
4 Power Fists 28
HEAVY
3 Obliterators 210
Mark of Nurgle 18
3 Obliterators 210
Mark of Nurgle 18
3 Obliterators 210
Mark of Nurgle 18
HELLCULT FORMATION
20 Cultists 90
20 Cultists 90
Helbrute 100
Multi Melta
Power Fist
Total  1848


Not the most original list (pretty much the same as my BW7-9 lists) but I have to put that down to three things:

1. Lack of time to do anything else (I am struggling to get 3 Obliterators finished in time).
2. I have no idea what's happening with the world of 40k right now - from the half eye I have kept on the meta it seems the world is full of insane formations, so I have chosen something at least I am familiar with (also - my Obliterators are always the last unit standing at the end of the game, so why not more?).
3. The Chaos Space Marine codex is pretty sucky and I'm not about to start anything else.

Fingers crossed I do slightly better than BW9 (it shouldn't be hard seeing as I actually have some units this time).

See you all there!




3 comments:

  1. Nids again for me, due to changes in army choices this time round at least I can run two Flyrants again, otherwise my list would be nearly the same as last time too. See you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, who is this blogging? Lol. Good stuff, looking forward to it and to WHW on Sunday. Gonna get me some SM Command tanks too, and maybe some FW....

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin