30 Aug 2013

Space Marines- rumour 3

Hi all,

to conclude my rumours themed posts this week, I'd thought I'd share the news about the new 'one click' purchase that will be available..

A ONE CLICK CHAPTER- wow... this is rumoured to be 9,964,75€, or £8,529.33.. again wow.. 

this is a weird one, I'd love to see a chapter in a box, much like the company in a box, however this will probably be a 'warehouse order' whereby it will be thrown together into a crate and shipped to you- I think there would be more possible interest if this came with limited edition sergeants for the tactical squad, or weapon variations for the razorbacks etc, or pre moulded banners for a series of chapters (founding ones maybe?) , different backpacks to the normal, or weapons versions etc. this would make the pack more attractive, as well as when people see models from the set on the table you'd know that these were from the chapter bundle.. 

this offer got me thinking about another crazy offer that has been offered by a gaming company- (sorry this isn't anything to do with weeman, but I had to share...)

 

$1 million Saints Row IV edition revealed

Deep Silver today announced a super premium version of Saints Row IV.
The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition aka The Million Dollar Pack--limited to one unit available only at GAME--will sell for $1 million.
In addition to the Commander in Chief version of the game, top tier bundle includes a full day of spy training, a trip to space with Virgin Galactic, one year's membership of E25 Super Car Club, and a Lamborghini Gallardo.
The Million Dollar Pack also includes plastic surgery of the purchaser's choice, a shopping spree with a personal shopper, seven nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington, a "hostage rescue experience," a brand new Toyota Prius, and a seven-night stay at the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two.
The Saints Row IV Million Dollar Pack is available for preorder at GAME and will be delivered--if it is purchased--in a "truly presidential style," Deep Silver said. Saints Row IV launches August 20

For a $1 million dollars- you could get several chapters!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I did read this when you put it up. And it was interesting then, but I thought it might have generated a discussion along the lines of "If I', buying a Chapter, I'd like a bit of a discount." Or, "I've added it all up and they're over charging." or something like that.

    I'm not going to add it up, I don't play SM. But looking at the recent Apoc formation releases; which had no discount at all (making it cheaper to buy the formation as individual kits off the interweb) I think surprised a lot of people. Just not in a good way.

    I sort of hope that anyone who thought "Wow ! Godda get me one of those." actually did the sums and made the right choice (for their circumstances).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment Zzzzzz, I think the price of the 'chapter in a box' will be the same piece as if you were to buy it all seperately- the 'one click' options aren't a multiple discount buys unfortunatly (had this confirmed by staff at GW) its just an option of buying bulk with one click.

    I bought one of the old company in a box from the original apoc- it was £250, i've priced it up to current prices and it would be more than double that!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin