2 Jun 2023

Lord TITANium Halfpenny WIP updates - Deathwatch and Adeptus Titanicus

Hello all, here is a quick WIP update - load on at the moment!

Deathwatch

Further progress on my Deathwatch force, with more Primaris and Firstborn marines, I've built 3 Eliminators with the Las Fusil, the plan is to also utilise some Reivers with the spare sniper rifles.

I've also built a few Primaris Marines utilising some 3D printed bodies - These are all going to be from the Dark Angels chapters, potentially as a DW honour guard for the Lion..
Further Vets and Terminators to the Deathwatch squad - these are all done as per the DW scheme I've used before.

Adeptus Titanicus

I've started building my AT force, currently I've got 3 Warhounds, 2 Reavers and a Warbringer under construction.. currently reviewing what magnets I need for all the weapon options!

Cheers for stopping by! LH

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin