6 Jan 2023

2023 - Target Aquired! Hobby Goals

Hello All! I trust you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!

2022 I got back my hobby Mojo, after a year and a half away, mainly due to a house move, and not really getting the urge back.. however I am ready to go, and after a successful 2022, completing my hobby bingo card, I am ready to go again. 

This year I am planning to complete several large projects..

  • Deathwatch force
  • 2 Warhound Titans
  • 1 Reaver Titan
  • 1 Warlord Titan
  • My Adeptus Titanicus Titan Maniple
  • Terrain 
  • Imperator Titan carapace 
  • Basing my Imperial Guard force 

Not much for 12 months... we will see!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with that quest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes with the goals. Should be a good year of results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the ambitious targets! Looking forward to seeing what you do.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin