27 May 2022

Terrain and Scenery - MDF Buildings - WIP

Hello! 

Just a super quick update on some buildings I've been working on - both building and painting. I've added basecoats to 2 buildings I built a while ago, with the next stages are to add details and then highlight. I also need to get a new brown spray for the floors.

There are a couple of billboards I've build which I plan to have dotted around the board, maybe one will have the WeeMen logo on it!
Next building coming together. 
The plan is to build lights into the building as well to add a little more to them just being terrain. The ruins will potentially also have smoke/flame effects added.

Really like how these buildings are coming together - I've also ordered some MDF terrain roads for the table, as well as further MDF terrain to build! LH

2 comments:

  1. All very nice. Whose kits ? (as in who is the manufacturer or vendor. I realise that given the context this is pretty obvious, but Mrs Z has misunderstood everything I've said today).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. understood completely! its from ttcombat - via eBay from a green goblinesk gaming individual..

      Delete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin