Hi all, firstly apologies for not posting anything recently- I've had a crazy few months with work and haven't had much in the way of spare time- however I have got a few snaps of things that I have been working on over the last few months.
Firstly I have continued on my daemon prince- I decided to opte for wings, as well as the 'marine' armour. I'm really happy with the look of the model, and the red skin- several washes and highlights of various reds... (oh how I miss my ultramarine blue!)
Second up is the daemon prince Mamon from forgeworld, again I used several green's, each one lighter than the next, in between each layer was a wash, again the overall look is almost what I wanted- especially the contrasting nurglings!
Both of these will be worked on further (I've just bought a free standing light/magnifing unit) so hopefully I'll have completed images to show next time.