27 Jul 2017

WIP - Chaos Daemons - Plague Toads of Nurgle

Hi one and all,

Just another quick WIP post- my plague toads of Nurgle. These were picked up during (cough) Games Day 2017, both me and Siph picked a set each.

These are currently base coated, ready to complete. I've opted for 2 in the new death guard green, and the 'leader of the pack' in dark angels green.
I've always liked these models, and saw them as an option for beasts of nurgle- however the rules for plague toads have been added to 8th in the new chaos FW imperial armour index.

Thanks for looking! Cheers, Lord Halfpenny.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to get some of those at some point. Fantastic Models. Like so much from FW, tho, I haven't yet managed to justify the price for them. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start, finished mine mainly by washes and drybrush highlights. And of course, liberal use of Nurgles Rot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sure look sick 😷 👍

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin