11 Mar 2024

Relictors Space Marine Chapter - Castraferrum Dreadnought #7

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping by. I am scheduling these posts again as I return overseas. This is the seventh of many Dreadnought reinforcements I bought from Goddenzilla at Kaiju Country blog. A longer-range Dual Lascannon and a Dreadnought CC weapon variety, this one attached to my 4th Company.
Re-armed from the Goddenzilla Siege Dreadnought below
Here was the original with Dual Heavy Flamers and a Heavy Flamer under the CC Weapon
I fully repainted the Dreadnought except the endo skeleton metals beneath. The base was spruced up with warmer browns and hints of vegetation.
The replacement arm was the Venerable Dreadnought Lascannon but with the elaborate muzzles removed and plain ones from a Land Raider swapped in, this is not meant to be a Venerable Brother, and the flashy muzzles I will use for a Custodes Land Raider project.
Thanks for dropping by, I hope you are enjoying the old-school OOP Castraferrum Dreadnoughts in all their boxy glory!

Cheers, Siph (5pts)

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy them very much, thank you :-) That old weapon combo of the triple heavy flamers was a thing we would have run back in 2nd Edition for LOLs!! Interesting to see it on a (slightly) newer model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting the hang of these now! Try an Army list with only dreadnaughts in drop pods. I remember back in 5th edition someone had great success with such a list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I could cope. All that stasis with brief interludes of unremitting violence watching successive generations of one's chapter brothers dying for the ungrateful.

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin