29 Jan 2024

Relictors Space Marine Chapter - Castraferrum Dreadnought #5

Hello Readers, thanks for dropping by. I am scheduling these posts again as I return overseas. This is the fifth of many Dreadnought reinforcements I bought from Goddenzilla at Kaiju Country blog. A basic Multi-Melta and Power Fist variety, this one attached to my 4th Company.
This is the second Dreadnought to sport the new Fallout Hobbies decals for Relictors Chapter 'side skull'.
The lower greave on the leg has a green band denoting 4th Company, green being the traditional Company colour of 4th Co. Space Marines as laid down in Insignium Astartes. I have a further 13 Dreadnoughts from Goddenzilla to slowly re-paint or touch up the scheme to match my own forces!

Cheers, Siph (5pts)

4 comments:

  1. Gotta love a boxnaught! And this one is a beauty, well done sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love a boxnought! Lovely placement of spot colours with the green and red as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fine dreadnought to the cause. 13 MORE dreads...is a lot. Best of luck! I too love a boxnaught and I look forward to seeing each and every one as they hit TO DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, very nice! Love the old school autolauncher :-)

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin