1 Jan 2024

Relictors Space Marine Chapter - Castraferrum Dreadnought #4

Hello Readers, Happy New Year! and thanks for dropping by. I am scheduling these posts again as I return overseas. This is the fourth of many Dreadnought reinforcements I bought from Goddenzilla at Kaiju Country blog. A basic Multi-Melta and Power Fist variety, attached to my 5th Company.
I tried out the new Relictors "Side Skull" decals again from Fallout Hobbies, liking these - it will be a slow burn to retro fit all the Battle Companies so far! But newer additions such as this get the suitable icons.
A worthy addition to any Space Marine force, that's 14 Dreadnoughts with 5th Company now... a little excessive haha, but only with 5 Dreadnoughts in 4th Company so more of these Goddenzilla reinforcements will go to 4th Company as it grows.

Cheers, Siph (5pts)

3 comments:

  1. You must love an old skool metal dreadnaught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's truly a classic. Great work in it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boxnaught for the win! I think it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

For the Emperor! (and other Xenos welcome...)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin